FAQ - PBA Xtra Frame on FloBowling.com
What is FloSports?
● FloSports is a 100 percent digital sports media company based in Austin, Texas, with a network of 20+ sites focused on live and on-demand video coverage, original content, breaking news and more. Each site has free and premium content, including live events and more. Premium content can be accessed via PRO subscriptions.
● Visit FloSports.tv and follow FloSports on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn for additional information.
What is FloBowling?
● PBA Xtra Frame will live exclusively on FloBowling.com, which will offer fans access to live professional competitions, breaking news, highlights, original documentaries, results and more. PBA Xtra Frame on FloBowling is the next evolution in live streaming of the greatest bowlers and bowling events in the world.
● Visit FloBowling.com and follow FloBowling on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube for additional information.
Does PBA Xtra Frame on FloBowling offer anything that Xtra Frame on NeuLion didn’t?
● PBA Xtra Frame on FloBowling will provide all the live and on-demand action you’re accustomed to, but with enhanced production value.
● PBA Xtra Frame on FloBowling will offer more ways to watch, across all screens with the FloSports Roku, Apple TV 4 and iOS apps.
● PBA Xtra Frame on FloBowling will also have international rights for all Xtra Frame linear events
● FloBowling subscribers will also have PRO access to more than 20 channels across the FloSports network at no additional cost.
How will this grow the sport of bowling?
● The partnership between FloSports and the PBA means there will be more year-round live coverage of bowling across all levels of competition more than ever before. PBA Xtra Frame on FloBowling will provide live and on-demand coverage of more than 40 professional events each year, including Go Bowling! PBA Tour, PBA50 Tour and select PBA Regional Tour events.
● In addition, PBA Xtra Frame will live exclusively on FloBowling.com and produce original content including interviews with PBA’s top stars and emerging talents, instructional features and insights from many of the bowling industry’s leading advisors, coaches and pro tour representatives.
● Fans and the bowling community can expect transformative coverage that will elevate the users viewing experience to new heights in the years ahead.
What does a PRO subscription on FloBowling mean?
● A PRO subscription is how FloSports refers to its subscription level. PRO subscribers (either monthly or yearly) on FloBowling.com will gain access to premium content not only on PBA Xtra Frame on FloBowling.com but also on every other site in the FloSports network. This includes access to more than 10,000 live sports events per year, original documentaries, rankings, technique and training videos, and more.
How much does PBA Xtra Frame on FloBowling cost?
● PBA Xtra Frame on FloBowling has two PRO subscription options—monthly or annual. A monthly PRO subscription is $30/mo., while annual PRO subscriptions are $150/yr. ($12.50/mo. prorated). Both monthly and annual PRO subscriptions on FloBowling.com unlock access to premium content across the entire FloSports network. Subscribers can use their same log-in credentials across the sites.
Do I need to subscribe to PBA Xtra Frame on FloBowling if I'm already subscribed to Xtra Frame?
● No. As an Xtra Frame subscriber you should have received an email from FloSports with instructions on how to claim your account. If you have not received those details you can connect with FloSports Customer Service online (http://www.flosports.tv/contact/), email (email@example.com) or by calling (512) 270-2356. You may also claim your account at flobowling.com/claim-account by using the email address associated with your current Xtra Frame account. All Xtra Frame monthly or yearly subscriptions automatically transferred to the equivalent FloBowling PRO subscription at no cost. Subscribers will continue to pay their current rates.
Will the price of my subscription to Xtra Frame increase or decrease?
● All current subscribers to Xtra Frame will be grandfathered in to the equivalent monthly or annual PRO subscription on FloBowling.com at their existing rates. If you cancel your subscription and re-subscribe to FloBowling.com, the previous prices will no longer apply.
Where do I watch upcoming events that I expected to see on Xtra Frame?
● Events will be available on Xtraframe.tv until June 29. After that date, Xtra Frame subscribers will soon have their monthly or yearly subscriptions automatically transferred to the equivalent FloBowling PRO subscription at no cost.
● Existing subscribers to Xtra Frame will continue to be able to log-in to Xtraframe.tv to watch events until their subscriptions are transferred to FloBowling.com. There will be notifications sent to subscribers ahead of the transfer date.
What will happen to Xtra Frame?
● Once existing Xtra Frame subscribers are transferred to FloBowling, all future tournaments and content will live exclusively on FloBowling.com, and XtraFrame.tv will be shut down. Once the transfer date is determined, subscribers will be notified ahead of time.
What else will PBA Xtra Frame on FloBowling provide besides live streaming of events?
● PBA Xtra Frame on FloBowling will have a mixture of free and premium content, including rankings, podcasts, player profiles, exclusive interviews, and more.
● Video-on-demand streaming of Go Bowling! PBA Tour telecasts one week after they air on their respective networks, including CBS Sports Network, FOX Sports, and FS1.
Where can I see the upcoming schedule of events?
● Visit FloBowling.com to view the schedule and check back often as more events are added.
Is there a FloBowling iOS app?
● Yes, you can watch PBA Xtra Frame on FloBowling on your iOS mobile devices by downloading the FloSports iOS app. The FloSports app includes access to all sites in the FloSports network. You can also watch FloBowling on your big screen via the FloSports app on Roku and Apple TV 4.
Is there a FloBowling app for Android devices?
● Not at this time. Stay tuned.
How can I contact FloBowling and FloSports?
● Still have questions? You can reach us on social media or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
● Follow FloBowling: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube
● Follow FloSports: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn